Welcome to Mrs. Rose's Teacher Page
Welcome to my Grade 5 class at John Paul ll Catholic School! My name is Mrs. Katelin Rose and I will be your child’s teacher this year. I anticipate a great year filled with explorations and accomplishments. It will be a year of learning and growth as students, teachers, and parents work together as a team to create the best possible experience for each student individually and the class as a whole. Our classroom community will be grounded on mutual respect, a comfortable environment that invites all questions, and a passion to make learning a life-long adventure.
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at the school at 780-992-0889.
Every day in Grade 5 is exciting! With all of that learning comes a whole lot of fun, too!
Join us as we learn together, play together, and pray together!
- Thursday, January 28: Weather Test #2
- Friday, January 29: PD Day (No School)
- Tuesday, February 2nd: Playground Fundraiser money due
- Wednesday, February 3rd: Report cards go live on PowerSchool.
- February 4 and 5: Teachers Convention (No School)
**Every Thursday- Bring books for Library Book Exchange**
Agenda Message: Wednesday, January 27
- Library tomorrow. Bring your books!
- Study for the weather test tomorrow.
- Spelling Week 11 due Tues. Test Wed.
- Critical object paragraph due Mon!
- Bring in money for playground fundraiser!
- Report cards- Feb 3!