Welcome to Mrs. Rose's Teacher Page
Welcome to my Grade 5 class at John Paul ll Catholic School! My name is Mrs. Katelin Rose and I will be your child’s teacher this year. I anticipate a great year filled with explorations and accomplishments. It will be a year of learning and growth as students, teachers, and parents work together as a team to create the best possible experience for each student individually and the class as a whole. Our classroom community will be grounded on mutual respect, a comfortable environment that invites all questions, and a passion to make learning a life-long adventure.
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com or call me at the school at 780-992-0889.
Every day in Grade 5 is exciting! With all of that learning comes a whole lot of fun, too!
Join us as we learn together, play together, and pray together!
- March 26-April 5: Spring Break
**Every Thursday- Bring books for Library Book Exchange**
Agenda Message: Thursday, March 25
- Math Practice Booklet going home!
- Get U to C Assignment signed by parent.
- Choose your U to C Project: They will be due: April 12
- Go over self-reflection with parents and get signed
- Bookfair is open until March 29!
- April Reading log going home.